Tuesday, July 19, 2011

“You’re nothing short of my everything” – Ralph Block

“You’re nothing short of my everything” – Ralph Block

I started this blog to have a spot for my writing, but guess what? I only seem to have a Winter muse. I can usually write a lot in the Winter; but Spring and Summer comes along, and bang! My muse goes on vacation. I wish I could go to. So today I decided to just start writing. Journaling, babbling, call it what you will, I decided to just start writing.
So step one was I needed inspiration. Sometimes when I am bored, I will go to Google and type in random letters, just to see what the auto complete has to say. Today, I started with Q, and the first thing that came up was ‘quotes’.  I clicked on Images and got a massive amount of results, so I just started scrolling through them. Finally I found the above quote, and I decided this was the one I wanted to write about today.
My everything is a little man named K. He is my nephew and he turned 5 about three months ago. He is the cutest little boy on the planet; and yes I know I am a bit biased, but I have about a dozen people who back up my opinion! Someday, my everything will expand to hopefully include a husband and children of my own, but for now K holds my heart in his little hands.
So starting today, I am going to write a bit each day. About my day, about my little man K, about the world around me in beautiful Saint John. Hey, maybe my muse will come back!
See ya around!


COPYRIGHT July 2011 T.K. Alexzander.

No comments:

Post a Comment