Monday, August 15, 2011

Biker Babe in traing Pt 2.

I went for my second spin on a motorcycle this weekend, and third. Saturday we went to Sussex for coffee, and while we were there we stopped at a leather store to get me outfitted as a true biker chick. I look lovely in leather. One thing that truly amazes me is the sizing of leather jackets. I am no skinny mini, but my new leather jacket is sized 5 XL. Yikes! Most clothes I am in now (since I recently lost 20 Lbs) are L or XL. Like everything else, the size depends on the design. I tried on one 5XL that was much too big, and another 4 XL that was too tight. In the end, we found the one jacket that fit and now I look like I belong on a motorcycle.
Sunday, we went for a ride to my parents’ house in Wirral. It was a beautiful day and a long ride; we ended up stopping twice on the way out to stretch our legs. I am a bit pinker from our stops, since it was too hot to keep a leather jacket on; but I have had worse sunburns and I enjoyed my day.
After we got back from Wirral, we traded the motorcycle for the truck and went for a spin down long windy roads in the country. It was a nice end to a long day and longer weekend. I hope the next five days spin by fast, this weekend is the Sussex Flea Market, I’ve only been once but I really enjoyed myself and can’t wait to go again!

No comments:

Post a Comment